Blackfeather Woods Maggots! Another lover lost to the tunnels
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
When the mother of the woods' latest litter came, Nyx had to take some time to get her mind straight. Usually she did not have to think about what she was going to say to anyone, but one wrong move now could mean her end. She was the daughter of a traitor, and no matter how much rebellion she had showed against Nemesis, nothing could ever change from whom she had come. She turned to Potema with concern in her usually devoid of emotion face, nostrils flaring ever so slightly as she took another breath.

I am afraid your brother has gotten mentally ill. She started with, not wanting to say that he probably "lost his mind". Sure you have noticed him retreating underground... The truth is, Damien is unfit to rule at the moment. I will not dance around that fact. She tried to keep it as formal as possible, but it was hard not to feel watched and judged in her position. As his former Speaker, I have taken it upon myself to rule the woods until his recovery.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Maggots! Another lover lost to the tunnels - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2017, 02:57 PM