Nova Peak i'm worried it's infected, spreading to my heart
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Getting out of the grotto had proven more difficult than getting in and she tends to her wounds on the other side. The raw scraps against the fronts of her legs will require attention to prevent infection so her mind wonders off, deciding to spend a little time searching for herbs nearby. Without the familiarity of terrain, Cascada isn’t quite sure what she’s going to come across or what she’ll ultimately track. For the time being, she attempts to search for something much more common—like marigolds—but she can’t help but wonder if they’ll even grow in a cooler atmosphere in where she’s seen them previously

Her head snaps to attention when she hears scurrying to the left, easily reminded of the failed hunt from before, but this time she sees the small creature running from one root to another. Instantly, her legs turn on a dime and she launches, scooping up the weasel easily between teeth that may have once been called skilled. Feeling the skin pierce and blood coat the lining of her mouth, she closes her eyes and savors the moment of victory before throwing back her kill and nearly swallowing it whole.

She didn’t give herself time to consider Drogon, or anyone else, when she’d taken the chance. Her stomach churns, trying to ward off the feelings of guilt. Cascada licks at her lips, pulling herself away to search for the brightly colored flowers.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i'm worried it's infected, spreading to my heart - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 07:47 PM