Dragoncrest Cliffs there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do.
129 Posts
Ooc —
Bobbin beamed at the appreciated that Artie gave him. It wasn't everyday that the boy got a thank you from his brother. His up high and wagging happily, he placed the remains of the fish on the ground, so Artie could eat it later. Artaax explained how they were good fast on water, and that he wanted to lure them to land. Bobby remembered what his Nomi had told him, when he'd been hunting the squirrel. Well don't bark at them, Nomi taught me that barking only makes it worse, even if you feel like it'll help. He offered his advice, his sunny yellow eyes still locked on the ducks.

The coal and copper pup had a feeling that they wouldn't be catching the ducks anytime soon, so he returned to the lake to try and fish again. I don't think you're gonna get the ducks Artie. He said, half as a brotherly taunt and the other half was the cold hard facts. He stared into the surface of the lake, hoping to catch sight of a silver sliver swimming through.
Messages In This Thread
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Artaax - August 15, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Bobby - August 23, 2017, 12:31 PM