Redhawk Caldera we exist living a thousand lives, side by side
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It felt good that Mato and his girl-friend thought the same, even though it was petty to be bitching about it. It really was no way to run a pack. I mean, they already had so many members, but the alphas just kept popping out more puppies. Malice liked pups as much as the next wolf, but this many? When the adults suffered a foot shortage? To be honest, she would've killed a few just to shut everyone up. Her ears perked up when Mato spoke of a pack they were starting. It sounded foreign and far, and for a moment did Malice wonder if Burke would survive the trip, but he said himself they should go. She nodded a little hesitantly.

She glared at Sebastian when he vouched for the Redhawk wolves once more. Sure, they had liked to patch up Burke in the past, but now they were replaceable. They had stayed with them, brought them knowledge and food, but now they wanted to throw them out. As if our presence is wished for here - pfft. Mato deserves our services more than them. She added to the conflict. Her ears lowered when father and son got at it again, knowing she better not take a side right now about whether Pearl and Ben's siblings were coming back.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: we exist living a thousand lives, side by side - by Malice - August 22, 2017, 08:52 AM