Firefly Glen im too lit to dim down a notch
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
finally i can reply - my baby!

With her eyes fixed of the tiny dots that came alive only to fade once more into the dark, Kinkajuú watched the fireflies adorn the night and the forest with its tenous lights. She breathed slowly, inhaling the night's cold air but failing to catch the whiff of her dearest friend's scent as the wind blew on the opposite direction. But gladly, not for Witchbaby. Again, life toyed with them, deciding to ever so casually cross their paths once more after having kept them apart despite each of the girls' desire to reunite. 
Kinkajuú closed her eyes, wishing upon the million tiny intermitent stars to grant her one wish, oh just one wish on this ethereal night.

At the sound of her voice Kinkajuú's knees trembled in a mix of surprise and disbelief. She spun around, her tail all fluffed up and her eyes wide open. It was her. Oh how she wanted to lunge at the the petit female's feet and bury her nose in her cheek. Her tail, which was rigid and straightened out behind her began to wag wildly just as her face contorted into a truly joyful smile. "witchy" she yipped, her feet propelling her forward to meet the smaller girl's face with her nose
Messages In This Thread
im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 08, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 08, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 17, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 19, 2017, 12:54 PM