Blacktail Deer Plateau I just called to say I love you.
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
And just like that, she was back! Dauntless could hardly believe what was happening, but his sisters' excited yips and whines verified that this was no apparition. He was growing to be quite a reserved young wolf and he rarely spoke, especially if his sisters were around - they seemed to do all the talking that was necessary. Dauntless preferred to quietly observe the world from the sidelines. And so, he kept quiet except to grunt when his mother pulled him in close. His body, however, betrayed his happiness by trembling with content. He snuggled close to her warm, familiar body. He had no idea she would only be here a short while. "Mamma..." he finally murmured in a small, drowsy voice as he rubbed his cheek and muzzle back and forth across Khoe's black silken chest.
Messages In This Thread
I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 10, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 18, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 18, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 21, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 21, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Bhediya - September 28, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Dauntless - September 29, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: I just called to say I love you. - by Easy - September 29, 2017, 11:20 PM