Blackfeather Woods I just... don't want them to change me
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Soon though, Potema's children, and Neo, would join the adult ranks. Nyx favored none of them, not even her own ward, but it was an interesting thought as to who would become her suitor if Damien was beyond repair. Seeing she was not related to the Melonii family tree, her choosing one of Potema's was not out of the question. But half of them were girls, and Vaati seemed to have a deep hatred for her. That left...

Ganondorf. She greeted in return, rather surprised. Sure, the use of her first name was rather unsettling, but never had she truly specified what she liked best. She was no unreasonable creature, nor would she demand them all to call her by the name Damien had given her. Nyx is acceptable too, if you please. She hinted, coldness forever present in her accented voice - though noticeably not as much as when she was young. What brings you out at this hour? She had thought she was the only star-wanderer of the woods, given it was her duty to look at night and rest at day.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 14, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 27, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 27, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 29, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 10, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 14, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:40 PM