Redhawk Caldera he's the one who likes all our pretty songs
62 Posts
Ooc —
@Wildfire @Towhee I am sooo sorry guys.

Wildfire flinched away from his touch before he could make contact and he quickly withdrew himself out of her personal space. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to touch her; she was disoriented enough. Only now did he realize that she probably did not even remember his name. To his surprise, she didn't know the other female's name either.

Towhee spoke first, and his gray eyes watched her with a combination of curiosity and wariness. Hux was almost sure that the Redhawk woman did not pose a thread, but he had been charged with looking after Wildfire and therefore must remain on guard.

It was his turn to speak. "I'm Hux," he said softly, swishing his tail a few times. "We've met before, but it was a while ago." He glanced between the two women. "Yeah, you just showed up, and er, went unconscious. We moved you to this cave while you get better. But... I mean," he caught up with her, albeit continuing to give her ample space so as not to overwhelm her. "We can probably find a-another spot for you. If you're uncomfortable... or..." He trailed off, feeling awkward, and fell silent.
Messages In This Thread
he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - October 11, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - October 11, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - November 04, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Towhee - November 04, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 11:42 AM