Redhawk Caldera he's the one who likes all our pretty songs
62 Posts
Ooc —
Wildfire's breath seems to quicken, and while he thinks that this is because of the stress that his presence is causing her, the rapid, jagged breathing concerns him. She wants to be out in the open, apparently very abhorred at the idea of being sheltered in a cave. if that's what you want... I can find a different spot for you, he says softly, just as Wildfire begins to scrub her face right where he had touched her. In that moment he feels entirely worthless, and this feeling is deepened when the red she-wolf turns to towhee to ask for food and water - instead of him.

The Kru's lost gray eyes follow the Caldera woman to and from the inner portion of the cave,until she emerges carrying the rabbit that he had originally brought to Wildfire. Had Thuringwethil's mate forgotten about that? Hux remains silent until Wifi turns to him and begins questioning him.

He's butthurt a bit hurt, a bit dumbfounded, but he steels himself the best that he can and answers with little emotion in his voice. Heda asked me to stay behind and watch over you while you get better...a-and you were out for a few days. His ears lower. He glances toward the other woman, and back to Wildfire. I could find a way to get water to you, if you want. She probably doesn't want anything from him, but it is his duty to look after her, and that's what he intends to do. Meanwhile, he tries to recall that the woman has recently endured unknown horrors... There's no room for him to be pathetic and to get his feelings hurt; her reaction to him is understandable, and he realizes that he cannot take it personally.
Messages In This Thread
he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - October 11, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - October 11, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - November 04, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Towhee - November 04, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 11:42 AM