Wheeling Gull Isle ephemeral
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
thanks for holding down the fort guys! vacation is over and i am (mostly) caught back up work wise which means getting caught up here <3

Hemlock chuckled as she watched the children, carefully rounding them away from any of the sharper rocks she had yet to remove from the area. She didn't smell Arturo nearby, maybe he'd gone off to find food for them or to do something with Eirlys or Ceallach. "Do you hear that?" She asked as a seagull cawed above them, the flocks were thinning she'd noticed. She took a few steps away from the children and let them chase after her, idly wondering how the winter would fade in this unfamiliar land. 

The sand itself was strange to her feet still and yet to her children it would be nothing new. Hemlock had grown in soft havens of groves, each branch of Awenasa tucked in their own in the forest they claimed as their own. A river had partially circled them and it had seemed like a paradise - she had loved it. Tiva had been more...erratic, but, she hadn't strayed beyond the pack's borders. "There is so much for you to see here, isn't there?" She didn't expect full answers yet but she understood soon they would be more vocal - maybe they would start to talk more too. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
ephemeral - by Salazar - October 13, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: ephemeral - by Hemlock - October 15, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: ephemeral - by Reed Wolf - October 17, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Salazar - October 18, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Hemlock - November 11, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Reed Wolf - November 12, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: ephemeral - by Salazar - November 20, 2017, 06:58 PM