Duck Lake This guy is a weightlifter but I can bench an entire continental shelf
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
(hope you dont mind me :) )

Since her arrival at the Teekon Wilds, Aurelia had encountered just one other wolf.
She thought of the dark furred loner that had so rudely! interrupted her moonlight serenade. And so far, since this initial run in with another of her own the Lockhart had remained pensive. She had not trusted the male, and in the end they had both gone their own ways. But like the younger wolf, the second one, she was about to encounter, Aurelia too had noted the change in weather.
Soon she'd have to find some wolves she could trust, if only to spend the harsher months of winter with.

This would be her next mission, she decided, but first she opted to find something to quench the thirst and sate the hunger that gnawed at her belly. At the sight of the lake, Aurelia picked up the pace, her yellow eyes quickly noting the feathered trail that could be found nearing the edge, hinting that perhaps she could kill two birds with one stone. That if she managed to find such bird...

Though it took her a moment more (since she was still distracted with the feathers) the young preta soon caught sight of something, or rather someone in the edge. The dissapointment she felt to see he was indeed not a duck, therefore not food, did not last too long for something else quickly took place of this feeling.
Curiosity.
With her ears pricked and her tail raised not in dominance but caution she approached the young thing, who was laternating between looking longingly at the sky and then to the pebbles at his feet before proceeding to take a piss.

"nice" she barked softly, the words falling loosely from her lips as she did not feel threatened in the least by the younger male's presence, au contraire, she felt innocently lured to him - never intending harm, there was just something about the youth that made Aurelia feel at ease. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread