Stavanger Bay pain is a ritual we are required to conduct in
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
Kerberos does not know where the woman is satisfied with what he has shared with her or not — though none of it was a lie he had not divulged on recents due to the simple fact that he had something he desired to keep buried; something to craftily hide — but she does well not to show if she is not satisfied with what he has chosen to share. She allows him to divert the conversation and the Aok is grateful for it. He would rather not dwell upon those things; especially in the company he was in. Her happy laugh causes his lips to twitch upwards in a smile in her direction as he takes the lead. He keeps his pace even, his gait leisurely so it is easy for her to keep up with him as he weaves through the stunted and bleached bone white ash trees that surround them. Kerberos might even consider a moonlit stroll romantic if their location was not on a tad bit on the morbid side. “I have talked mostly of myself, how terribly rude of me,” He hums contemplative as they walk. Of course, it had been largely at her behest yet, still, he wants to allow her the chance to share with him. “Tell me about yourself,”[/b[ Kerberos invites, canting his head ever so slightly to the side to fixate her in his sea blue-green gaze. [b]“You can tell me as little or as much as you’d like.” He will not poke and prod beyond what she is willing to tell him.

He can hear the bubble of the natural heated pool and his steps slow to an eventual stop as they reach the small clearing. “Here we are,” He announces with playful grandiose. He moves in a slow circle around the pool before he steps down into the shallow water, first with one paw, then with the others, sinking down so that all but his neck and head are submerged in the warm depths. It’s not terribly large but is it adequate enough to accommodate the two of them comfortably. “The water feels lovely.” He remarks contently before he falls to a comfortable silence.
366 words
Messages In This Thread
pain is a ritual we are required to conduct in - by Kerberos - November 05, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: pain is a ritual we are required to conduct in - by Kerberos - November 27, 2017, 02:40 PM