Overture Downs i got hot sauce in my bag....swag
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
It was all done in silence.
The stalking of the prey, the exchange of looks and smiles that soon rise to both of the girls' lips. Then, also without warning her smaller companion launches herself to the attack. Aurelia does not hesitate to jump after her, her own teeth seeking to meet the rabbit's plump body and call it a sucessful afternoon. The two girls moved quickly, almost in a perfect unision which was pretty amazing considering neither had uttered a single word to one another. 

Finally one of them meets their mark, and Aurelia with the wriggling critter hanging from her jaws finishes the job promptly. Once the body has gone completely limp she lets go, allowing it to fall at her feet with a thump. Though it is a lie that she couldn't have done it without the help of her companion, she feels the desire to show her gratitude nonetheless.

With a shy smile she lowers her head and nudges the meaty carcass towards the girl.
She had not had time to really contemplate her silent partner in crime with all the running and jumping, she notes inmediately she is a pretty thing, a smile growing again on Aurelia's face.
But it is her eyes, oh her eyes - the same color of her favorite sunset,  that leave the young preta hypnotized.
Though her own stomach is empty and greedily growling, the Lockhart waits until the pink-eyed beauty accepts to take the first bite. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 10, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 18, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - December 12, 2017, 04:44 PM