Blackfeather Woods i'm in over my head
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He had little cause to remain, and yet here he stayed. It was as if he was bound by some thread of fate. No. It was because it was winter and he had little other options. That's what he told himself, though he knew in his heart that it was not true.

So he wandered. The Woods encapsulated him, all he knew, all he saw. He stalked the Woods with no purpose, as he often did. A wandering broken spirit with little ties to the earth that he was born in. He expected to simply walk until he was tired, go to his den and eat and sleep and repeat in the morning. But luckily for him he heard paws crunching nearby. His eyes and head shot to the sound, seeing the black figure of Vaati's prisoner-slave-whatever she was close by.

His body flattened to the ground; she was his prey now. He stalked after her, his training in the Woods and her lack of experience enough to bring him silently to her side as she turned her head away.

Looking for Vaati? He asked, coming up at her blind side, his body pushed against her briefly to subtly remind her that he was the big one here. Though she didn't need much reminding.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
i'm in over my head - by Cassiopeia - November 09, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i'm in over my head - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: i'm in over my head - by Cassiopeia - November 11, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm in over my head - by Ganondorf - November 14, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm in over my head - by Cassiopeia - November 14, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm in over my head - by Ganondorf - November 15, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: i'm in over my head - by Cassiopeia - November 29, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'm in over my head - by Ganondorf - December 05, 2017, 12:55 PM