Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
It surprises her to hear no one has been treating the wound. She doesn’t know all who is left in the pack since her last time here but she can guess Krypton has gone again, and Phiipa too. She hadn’t told Valette of her skills (despite the woman already knowing what Adeline can do) and Wardruna doesn’t know what she’s capable of either. At first, she considers lying and shrugging off the question. It’s the easiest thing to do. But if no one else is caring for him, she doesn’t think she can let it get infected.

“I know a little,” she says though she doesn’t close any further distance, or offer anything yet.

do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM