Wheeling Gull Isle if anything was ever true, it was how i feel about you
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

For Hemlock she could only ponder the life of a child such as Reed, how she had become so strongly willed in such a quick time. She gave a breathy laugh, shaking her head when Reed seemed rankled to her very core by the water itself. "I will keep you dry," Hemlock assured with a smile, trying to keep her own spirits up for the sake of her children's as well. When Reed danced back to weave around her legs Hemlock leaned down to kiss her temple and then brought Droman close to kiss his forehead too. "Alright then, we should go as quickly as possible." She didn't want to take any more time than was necessary so that they made it safely across the sea. 

It was different hefting Reed up high enough that she didn't get touched by any of the water and watched as Ceallach did the same for Droman. Not too long ago she could have carried her girl almost in her mouth entirely and now - now she was so big. A deep breath and Hemlock took towards the sandbar with Ceallach near her. She just wanted to do what was best even if it terrified her to leave the only home the children had known. The sea had been an effective barrier against everything else - no one had come to them with ill intentions. It had been easy but now she was serving as sole parent and she had to do what she felt would be the best for the children. She tried to ignore her own anxieties as the waters lapped around them, even with the tide on their side there was always the possibility that the sands shifted or she lost her footing and it would mean the worst for all of them. Her grip tightened on Reed and by the time they reached firm ground again Hemlock was near panting just from the panic. 

She set Reed down once they were far enough away that there was no chance the waters would touch them, immediately licking her face repeatedly. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: if anything was ever true, it was how i feel about you - by Hemlock - December 15, 2017, 07:28 PM