Stone Circle biggest muscle in the body
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark let out a breath when Banner basically said what he was getting at in a roundabout way. He didn't want to seem ungrateful, and honestly, he wasn't - but he just didn't know his place anymore. "Yes." He said it quickly, punctuating the motion with a sharp nod of his head. "It's like....it's not that I'm power hungry because it's sort of relieving if I'm honest but it's still just that...," He shuffled a paw up, sort of rolling it as he trailed off like that would supply the words he couldn't think of. "I'm just trying to figure it all out." Stark said with a quirk of his lips. "It's just weird. We've been self driven and now we're back in the belly of the beast." Stark was struggling with how to really word it properly. 

Stark still didn't even know how he felt about the choices they'd made. He wasn't angry with himself anymore. Still felt guilty over it of course but when it came down to him he had to take care of himself and Banner. That was the goal. And now they'd secured themselves somewhere to stay through the winter (at least) and he felt better about that. "No regrets, right?" He asked with a wry smile.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 05, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 06, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 15, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 17, 2017, 04:39 PM