Redhawk Caldera O' Brother, where art thou?
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She saw movement, and her eyes fixated on the wolf coming towards her. As soon as she realized it was Sebastian, her ears perked and her tail began to wag. She was so happy that he looked to be alright! But, the moment she realized the look on his face, she frowned and her tail dropped. He didn't have to say what he felt; it was written all over in his expression. He had forgotten about her. There was simply no other reason for such a guilty look directed at her.

But, Aviana said nothing about it. She was hurt, yes, but she was not willing to risk them coming together over something that would pass. Plus, when he explained that his pack may be going to war, she couldn't be too upset that his thoughts were elsewhere. A war was a very big deal, especially in winter when food and supplies would be so low. It wasn't a good idea, in her opinion, to be fighting and risking the health and lives of the pack. But, she was not its leader, and she had no say. 

She was not surprised when he said he couldn't leave. Such a difficult time for the pack, she understood that his loyalty was still with them. She sighed when he confessed he didn't know what the best course of action was in such a unique case of events. I'm not sure, either, Seb, she said softly. I could... I could join another pack for the winter, if yours doesn't have room for me. She could not stay a lone wolf for the duration of winter. She simply wouldn't survive.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 04, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 05, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 06, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 10, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 10, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 11, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 13, 2017, 07:11 AM