Ravensblood Forest the watchers time to gather
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

durnehviir arrives and then.. no one else. he's known of thelxiope's depature but he had not realised spot had slipped away as well. it casts a dubious pall over their meeting, but samothes does not pull away yet, focusing on what constantine has to say. 

the shadowy man isn't giving up the fight yet. he watches, head tilted slightly, eyes sharply thoughtful. constantine had mentioned the council to him before, he recalls - he's glad at least that the man is staying committed to his ideal vision. either way, samothes' prospects are not so bright: striking out into the cold alone with no idea of where to go next, or sticking around and trying to scrape together something, something that could be wondrous or a disaster. 

"i'll stay," he confirms, glancing at durnehviir. he suspects she will as well, judging from the way she looks at constantine. "i'm in favor of the idea of a council as well - though i've spoken to you about it a little before," he says, smiling a little. there's something here, in ravensblood. it would be a shame to not pursue it.
Messages In This Thread
the watchers time to gather - by Constantine - December 05, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Samothes - December 05, 2017, 04:50 PM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Durnehviir - December 08, 2017, 05:50 AM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Constantine - December 16, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Samothes - December 16, 2017, 11:40 AM