Bitterroot Valley I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me!
19 Posts
Ooc —

A voice breaks her concentration and for a split second Jules thinks, maybe, that it's her current fixation. She knows better though. Nothing is that easy and Revolver has been missing from her sights for almost three days now. But the voice is pleasant, and when she gives the stranger a once-over with her eyes, so is the body attached. Jubilee is loyal to her companion at the moment but there is no denying that brief flicker of consideration that shoots through her brain - don't look for him, this one's better - but maybe that's just her frustration talking.

My boy, he's gone'n gotten himself lost. Jules doesn't have to get closer because the other woman closes the gap. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, she recognizes the look the wolf is giving her and the fluff along her spine puffs a little bit. There is no word in Jubilee's lexicon for what she is exactly, but she has always thought herself to be wolf enough so that such looks don't creep under her skin the way they used to. He's a big guy, likes to think he's strong but I'm pretty sure he's just fat, and he looks kinda funny - like, to avoid looking at the lady before her she rolled her eyes slightly and watched an ambiguous point in the air while she thought aloud, kinda like snow but with lots of dirt and rocks on it. Probably the weirdest description y'ever heard, right?

She pasted a grin on her long face and watched the stranger, wondering how they'll react.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! - by RIP Jubilee - December 08, 2017, 03:20 PM