Blacktail Deer Plateau If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her calculations were correct. It didn't take long for a female to arrive. Aviana's ears folded softly on her lowering head as she was approached, mindful to keep her posture respectful of the pack wolf. Her eyes were cast downward, as she knew she should not meet the gaze of the other. But, she did keep the female in view, and every few moments, she shifted her eyes so that she could gauge the expression of the other. Her tail swished back and forth, displacing the snow on the ground. 

She gave a smile to the other female, noting that her voice was more neutral than friendly. But, Aviana expected that. A stranger at the borders wasn't usually greeted very warmly until their intention were known. Hello, my name is Aviana, she offered. I am without a home, and was curious as to whether you would accept me. She was honest in her words, not beating around the bush. She knew she should speak what she could offer, but she didn't want to jump the gun in the conversation. Instead, she fell silent to let the pack member ask what questions she wished. Or, maybe, she would simply be denied without question. The next few moments may tell.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 10:11 AM