Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The snowflakes were almost too small to be considered snowflakes, yet his head turned upward to the sky for a moment, retreating back down to glance at Dawn as one fell into his eye. He blinked, unamused, even at himself. He still strongly disliked snow. That one image... of his mother, lying still in the mound of snow, reappeared every time. He couldn't seem to shake it off.

Kieran nodded slightly at the huntress' words, "Let's head that way, then." He replied, tail trailing out behind him as he began to walk, head lowering to the ground every so often to see if he could pick up any trace of prey amongst the cold snow.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Kieran Adrien - December 13, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM