Stone Circle Galentine's Day
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary brightened at the visible shift in Steph's demeanour - there was the sister she knew! Her tail wagged as fast as the nod of her head, and as quick as her firm agreement, "Yeah!" She turned to Easy then, taken off-guard by her question. "Oh. I don't actually know..." to be honest, she'd never given much thought to the forest's name. The forest had simply always been the Pando Clone Forest, and the idea the title might mean something flew right over her head, "... but it's so much fun, especially to play hide-and-seek in!"

Her attention drew elsewhere with Steph's question and the turn of Easy's head, and her tail whipped ever quicker at the looming sight of the boy from the day before. Dauntless! Her head tipped at the other name given, along with the host of information Easy divulged. So there were three of them, too! The pale girl wriggled with the want to meet this other girl, Lavender, and hoped she'd be well enough to come along on the next visit. "Lavender can have some of my fur!" Clary turned her head and nibbled at an itchy place on her back. "It's pretty warm - I think I have enough to share."

Turning back, Clary thrummed the ground again at Easy's beckon to her brother and jumped a small circle to try and wear off her extra energy. To Dauntless, she called, "You're coming, right Mir?" though she expected nothing less than a yes. They only needed @Ezra now to make the day complete - maybe they'd find him in the forest. She bounced a few steps away from the group in the direction of their destination, urging them to follow, but her gaze fell to Steph with the expectation she would take the lead.
Messages In This Thread
Galentine's Day - by Easy - December 14, 2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Clary - December 15, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Easy - December 15, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Clary - December 15, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Steph - December 15, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Easy - December 15, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Clary - December 16, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Dauntless - December 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Steph - December 17, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Easy - December 19, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: Galentine's Day - by Clary - December 23, 2017, 12:56 PM