Blacktail Deer Plateau When, when we came home
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He simply stared in shock... it had been over half his life that they'd been seperated, but not once had he forgotten her. Like when he first starting burying food at the top of a small rise, where the sun hit the ground elegantly. It was like if mother had been sacrificing some of her meal to the Gods, but he had been doing it for everyone he'd lost. Hawthorn, Mother, the rest of the wolves from his previous packs, and.. Sorrel. Always in her memory she had been, and now here she stood in front of his startled eyes, gazing in shock back at him. In real life - he was not dreaming, he had nipped gently at his chest just to check... but this was real.

Kieran didn't need to hear her say anything more. He moved slowly, placing gentle licks at her cheek as he felt a tear slide down his cheek. "Sorrel... I missed you so much...." He whispered out, almost forgetting Pema was there. His sister... he just couldn't believe it. "I made sure to never forget you... not you, not mother either..." His voice cracked, but the joy he felt in his heart that she was still alive made his voice break and eyes watery. "I knew you were still out there somewhere..." The young hunter had refused to block her from his mind.

Then he felt a jolt, and he blinked at Sorrel. "You know.... father is here too... We're here... we found Grayday and his kids after the Auros was gone, and then eventually Morningside was created. It's my home now.." His heart beat painfully in his chest. She would stay now, right? She wouldn't leave him? What if she left after her ankle was fixed...? "D-do you think it... c-could be your home too?" He couldn't bear the thought of her slipping away after they had finally been reuinited.

It was then that Pema flashed into his mind again, and he sent a tearful smile to her. "Sorrel... this is Sorrel. She's my sister. We lost her a long time ago, back before Morningside and all that - it was so many months ago... we were around two months I think, maybe three. It was so, so long ago. I never lost hope that she was alive, though, and now she's here." He said it again, but out loud, partly to confirm it to himself. It felt like a dream.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 19, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 19, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 19, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 21, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 24, 2017, 11:32 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 24, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 26, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 26, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 27, 2017, 11:13 AM