Hoshor Plains i felt you, human being, leaving me
32 Posts
Ooc —
   Sorry this got lost within my other threads.

When the wolf stopped to look up at Astor she continued on, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself and distract the wolf from helping to find her dinner. She continued forwards for a bit before looping back around alittle while before they stumbled upon the herd.

The wolf had done her job, but instead of try to hunt the bison she mearly startled them with her presence and proceeded to wonder of to the side. It seemed odd. Why had she come all this way then, but it was a smarter move then a loner she had meet prior that nearly killed herself trying to take down on of those things on her own.

With the wolf's presence and the bison startled the birds upon their back flew up for a bit, before settling back now onto their back once they felt more relaxed. Still soaring in the air she searched for her target before diving down and snatching one of the small birds off the bison's back. Leaving the rest to fly away in fear. 

Now with her prey in her talons she landed on the ground, killing it in her hands before it got a chance to escape.
Messages In This Thread
i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Indra - January 02, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Astor - January 04, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Indra - January 04, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Astor - January 12, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Indra - January 13, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Astor - January 22, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Indra - January 22, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Astor - January 29, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: i felt you, human being, leaving me - by Indra - January 29, 2018, 09:48 PM