Fairspell Meadow The proof of fate that has been given to me
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
An enriched ebony silhouette lured through the lengthy grasses. She, too, prefers the shadow flooded forests, but stepping out into more open terrain held a sense of freedom. One that was elevating and...perhaps even wholesome, though she would never put it in such a way. Her gaze gripped onto the sky, a crisp view from the meadow versus the shaded one under trees. Arguably, the strips of moonlight beaming onto the forest floor were just as charming. 

Another winter to which she was alone. Lately, there hadn’t been a time she wasn’t on her lonesome. Which meant she couldn’t cause much disorder to others, a past time she’d been itching to do. Her travels in the past year were still nothing compared to the cruel amusement she gained from reeking havoc among others, especially those deemed worthy of it. 

Her nose filled with the cologne of another wolf, and began to twitch. Searching for the origin of its coming, and once placing it began to coax her way to the stranger. The blanket of night allowed her to be most comfortable, only her amber gaze striking out within the shadow. 

Once locating the source of scent, she stalked around the bulky male. His pelt dusky and almost hiding him as well as she. If he were distracted enough, nothing would give away her presence, for not a sound escaped from her skillful steps. For a minute, she admired the unfamiliar wolf, his build was picturesque and almost intimidating - to her that is. He held a similar energy as she, something that only enticed her even more. 

Finally deciding reveal herself, Sage sleuthed directly in front of the male, her ears lifted high and stare locked on him. Silence took over for a moment, until she smirked devilishly. ”Good evening.”
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
Messages In This Thread
The proof of fate that has been given to me - by Aries - January 06, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: The proof of fate that has been given to me - by Sage - January 06, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: The proof of fate that has been given to me - by Aries - January 11, 2018, 02:44 PM