Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birk furrowed her brow, when Olive corrected him in regards of Moon's gender, because, where he came from it was the other way round. Moon was a male, guardian the warriors and representing masculine power, whereas the Sun was a female, viewed as a mother of all the living things. But this was as far as his interest for deities and religion went - he did not care much about, what people thought of those shiny orbs in the sky. Fancy stories - nothing more.

"Reliable, hmm..." Birk looked from Olive back to the empty place, where the moon had been, and could not for the world imagine, what use was this knowledge to anyone. Navigating? If you had a good set of brains and nose, you could find your way around. Counting time? Did it really matter, when you had to be thankful for the every morning you actually woke up, for every day that you did not get injured? It did not hunt for you, provide for you, care for you - a useless system, even if it was reliable as a clock. 

But he said nothing of this to the woman, sensing that this piece of knowledge was very important for her. "I deduce that you don't have much of a family or friends?" Birk asked, his voice neutral. If that was the case, he could easily relate to her, because the only person he relied on was himself.
Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Birk - February 06, 2018, 02:17 PM