Blacktail Deer Plateau If you want to change the world, go home and love your family
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He remained still as he surveyed the area, nostrils flaring as he inhaled the new and old scents that lingered in the crisp air, the male's head turning this way and that as he tried to follow each individual aroma, mentally taking note for the future, hat is until an almost unfamiliar voice called out to him, breaking the silence. Instantly, his bulky frame became tense as pointed ears twitched a top his lean skull. That voice. It was one he hadn't heard for years and slowly the mercenary forced himself to turn and face the wolf, amber eyes soon falling upon the form of his youngest sibling. Sylvas hadn't seen her since his departure into the wilds and as he looked at her, the couldn't help but feel another wave of guilt wash over him. The mercenary couldn't help but gawk at her, amber eyes blinking as he managed to eventually find his voice, ”Sy-bella?” He said curiously, head tilting as the brute decided to take a few steps closer.

Bushy tail swayed behind him as caramel ears flicked back to rest against his head, the male's pink tongue escaping his mouth to lick at his dry lips before speaking once more, ”I'm sorry I haven't been much of a brother to you.” He uttered, exhaling softly as his head lowered some. ”I should have at least visited, but I'm glad you've found Morningside.. and me.” He added, offering her a small smile and a gentle wag of his tail.