Phantom Hollow Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It seemed almost silly to think that one could imagine what Ithrik's intentions were. While he was as vile as any wicked thing that roamed the earth, not all of his motives were the same. For this dark woman – should she have been able to see into his mind – would have found a disturbing painting of what could have been. Ithrik would have intended to chase her down and chew at her feet until they were raw and bloody. He would have raped her and filled her with his seed so that she would spill his pups and he would do the very same to them. It mattered very little where they came from, so long as he was able to partake.

“You talk too much,” he rasped to her. His smile vanished and he bore into her with jack-o-lantern eyes and a cold, distant expression on his dark-haired face. Words were useful when trying to obtain something, but Ithrik did not see the need in most of his interactions. This was why he would remove her tongue first and swallow it while she watched him.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - January 31, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - January 31, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 01, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 07, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 07, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:40 AM