Duck Lake The Better to Hear with, My Dear
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The boy was quite surprised when the girl corrected him. He was almost certain it was dof, but here she was claiming she was a 'dog'. The boy cocked a brow for a moment, parting his jaws in order to disagree, but ultimately he shut his maw. Dog. Okay then. Poppy, that was a pretty name. It was another simple name, but the boy could not dwell on his name right now...He watched her little dance with curiosity, wondering how it was that she was so calm around a tall creature such as him. And then, he realized. From Easthollow. "D-do you live with wolves dear?" The boy ceased his rolling for now, gazing up at her with hope. This, this could be what he was looking for. He tried desperately to hld his mask of 'cool', but underneath, that wonderous bewilderment glowed in his green eyes and his tail thumped the ground wildly. Hope radiated from the boy as he patiently awaited an answer.
~ C A S I M I R ~
Messages In This Thread
The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 03, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 03, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 09, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 09, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 11, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 12, 2018, 09:11 AM