Gyrfalcon's Keep a guiding light to keep me from foundering
22 Posts
Ooc —
Reef gracefully reclined on her haunches and tipped her head to the side as the other wolf drew forward. She had took note of how her exuberant character had unsettled the stranger and made an effort to be calmer.

"I think so," Reef said as she picked up on the unspoken question. "I have never had these ones exactly..." She trailed off in thought to consider what Ingram had told her. She remembered clearly that he had said these were Wylla's favorite but had he said favorite to eat? "Hum," Reef began again. "They could be for medicine."

They could be poisonous, she thought, but the optimist did not entertain that thought long.
Messages In This Thread
a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 18, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 19, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 21, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 05:36 PM