Greatwater Lake Never again a lost ranger
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Easthollow sounded like a straight-forward enough place as described. Nothing suspect about a family pack like that. Jomyo would keep this information handy for sure, especially if her elk forest comrades did move closer to this region and it may be more helpful to have an occasional tie here or there. Anyway, she was plenty content with where this was going so far. If there were any bison herds in the region they inhabited, she had yet to see them, so had nothing to report on their behalf except an absence. "Bison.. nope, not that I've seen and I've been around there since the fall. We do have elk.. moose, lots of deer.." she listed. The elk in their claim were particularly noteworthy to her, but not only for the reasons of filling their bellies and caches.

But all of that aside, luck was on her heels today. She perked up when she found out the other scout knew the place; this just got even easier. "Nice.. thanks. I've heard it's a pretty nice little place," she said with more tail waves. Really only Mato knew, and Delight passed it on to her, but still.. she had positive reviews to back it. "So there's not a pack there anymore then, right?" she asked, guessing so if she went there to rest casually. Plus she didn't talk about it like it was a pack... which did beg the question of where it had gone off to since Mato had left them.

Speaking of packs, she suddenly found herself with a neat little network right to Easthollow--and she had not even been looking for that. "That's generous of you, thanks," again, the ambar said, this time dipping her snout in a little gesture with that thank you. "I'll keep that in mind. I'm Jomyo," she said with a straighter stance then. "Come summer, I do plan to travel more, and further out too.." because she just might be taking up the offer then sometime when she did, which would be helped if they did relocate to further north a ways.

Messages In This Thread
Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 22, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 26, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 28, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - March 02, 2018, 04:04 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - March 14, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - March 14, 2018, 04:03 PM