ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
65 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Thank you for the thread! I am gonna chuck Eirlys out of here, but if you want a private thread in neutral territory that takes directly after this, @Chusi, can you please tag me in your post and I’ll start one for the siblings? ^^ @Ingram, I made Eirlys literally butthurt per my roll in the Discord [I rolled odd, so no death].

If anything needs to be changed, please tag or message me on Discord!

Just as Mallaidh had, Chusi eventually recognized Eirlys — but her reaction to the snowdrop was baffling. First came surprise, which Eiri now knew to expect; but then there was a furtive darting of ocher eyes and a quickly muttered statement. Was Chusi in danger? “Who’s — ” was all she managed to get out before Chusi was guiding her back toward the borders. Though she was bewildered and overwhelmed, Eirlys allowed her big sister to push her where she would. Eirlys was all fluff and chub while her sister had matured into a slender, steely-muscled woman.

“Are you going to come home now, Chu — ”

Whatever Eirlys was going to say, it went clear out of her head when, seemingly out of nowhere, a grayscale female hooked her fangs across the bridge of her muzzle. The pain and the fear this brutal lesson engendered were so great that for a moment the snowdrop scarcely remembered to breathe — but as another wolf came barreling forward to sink his teeth into the caudal aspect of her right thigh, she remembered how — and screamed. Struggling wildly, she attempted to break free — and if the territorial siblings would allow it, because there was no question here who was in control of the situation, would take off blindly running toward Ceallach’s voice. “Chusi, run!” she screamed, believing now that Chusi was being held prisoner and that must have been why her big sister greeted her with nervousness instead of open arms, “Run away!”

As for Eirlys, she set her eyes on Ceallach — and whenever she could, she took off running on three legs toward him, intent on putting as much distance between herself and the coast as possible. Chusi, she wholeheartedly believed, would be only a few steps behind them.
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 25, 2018, 05:18 AM