King Elk Forest around my wandering feet
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
"She could only nod at the girl's remarks, missing a mother's soft embrace and presence was something many still fought to overcome. For some it was easy, for others, it's a problem that may take longer to settle with.  "Everyone misses someone special to them at one point or another. It's hard." Gracious was gone through plenty of hard times of missing her family to know that getting over it is a difficult journey, it took quite long for her to just accept the fact that she wouldn't see them soon. But once you're over the hill, everything gets a little bit easier from that point onward.

On the note that time flies, Gracious offered a reassuring smile, chalked full of an understanding aura. She nearly backed up at the harsh voice, though realizing that it wasn't directed towards her, the woman remained rooted. Time, it was something wolves always have yet just never had enough of. "In the prettiest and ugliest moments of our life is when time slows down," she thought aloud, "then it all goes away way too fast."

"It's hard learning to deal with it. Do you..." 
she began slowly, "want to talk about it? What's bothering you?" Maybe a small therapy session would help, venting sometimes is the only way we can let things go and just accept them.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 23, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - February 25, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 27, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 03, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 05, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 15, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 25, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 30, 2018, 12:54 PM