Bearclaw Valley Ships in the night
32 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Zenith didn't demand the never-ending loyalty of others as long as they were honorable about their choices. She'd always hoped that others would think similarly, but there were often those who didn't.  She didn't know if it was some version of greed or jealousy or what.  Either way, it was one of many things that could end up disagreeing with her worldview, and she wasn't always willing to hold her tongue.

For now, though, there was the issue at hand.  She shook her head.  No.  Even if he shows up tomorrow, I'm done with wandering for a good while.  I'm not here to abuse your hospitality, I expect to act and work as any other pack mate would, even if on down the road it turns out my destiny is elsewhere.  It wasn't a special thing, it was expected.  It was how the world worked.  Wolves would always come and go, but she was honest about it.

If that does happen, Theyns repay their debts.  We'll bring you something additional, whether it be a whole big deer or something for the cache and a pile of herbs for your healers, or whatever else that seems appropriate at the time.  It wouldn't be a surprise, I'd speak to you and we can work out a timeline.  To a certain point, shouldn't that be better than certain other wolves?  She'd known some would just disappear off the face of the planet without a warning.  Zenith was definitely trying to be reasonable about the whole thing.  At your convenience.

She quieted again, And if he doesn't show up.  Well.  She shrugged. Zenith wasn't sure what to do if that was the case.  Would fate have abandoned her?
Messages In This Thread
Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 03, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 04, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 07, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 08, 2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 12, 2018, 03:04 AM