Bearclaw Valley Ships in the night
32 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She'd been really worried she'd picked the wrong pack to try, but it did seem she still had a chance.  Even if she was a little off her game fretting about her brother.  That wasn't something that was going to change soon so she'd have to figure out how to work with it..  Even if she didn't want to.

And unlike the other woman who'd thus stayed silent other than the greeting, Zenith had plenty of words to share.  All the basics.  Can hunt, fight, probably keep someone dying until a real healer shows up.  There wasn't anything particularly surprising about that.  She'd lived this long, hadn't she?  But before we left home I was the one who studied the more oddball things that would hopefully support the pack we were gonna make.  So I dunno if you want any help with making sure you're on good terms with the neighbors but that I should be able to do -- and I've already been wandering around a lot to the western reaches, so it wouldn't be as much pointless wandering.  I learned about the world to help garden for the healers, get an edge on the weather, and that sort of thing.  That at least was probably the most odd-and-thus-useful skills of hers.  So ambassador first, naturalist after -- then probably after that, some kind of fighter.  I'm not hideously picky, if you've got others who can do that sort of thing, I can probably fill in as needed.  That had been the point of their education, after all -- be able to survive, be able to figure out what was needed by those who they gathered, then pick a secondary skill that would compliment them.
Messages In This Thread
Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 03, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 04, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 07, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 08, 2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 12, 2018, 03:04 AM