Stone Circle it wasn't your weight to hold
30 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Had it been any other time, any other moment in her life, and Rowana might have been able to shoot back at Cyron with the same spite he'd shown her. She might not have understood his pain and lack of love, and she might have mocked his emotional maldevelopment. She might have even gone so far as to blame it all on him, as if any of the things that had happened to either of them had been their own fault.

The thing about pain is once it reaches a certain point, it becomes unbearable. It creates a bubble of numbness and encompasses its victim. Rowana had reached that point and Cyron was flirting with the line. So had it been any other time, Ro might have been able to feel her brother's daggers as they were thrown at her with each of his words.

No, she whispered, I don't want you to forget. There was a tiredness that had come about her features and overridden her once sweet, cheerful voice. Although she was clearly alive, something inside of her had died. If you forget...you forgetting would mean that everything is okay again. It's not okay, so I don't want you to forget.
"And some days I think I'd feel better if I tried harder
Most days I know it's not true"
Messages In This Thread
it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - March 05, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - March 07, 2018, 04:14 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - March 07, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - March 18, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - March 23, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - April 05, 2018, 03:54 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - April 18, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - April 19, 2018, 03:57 AM