Bearclaw Valley You choose the door you choose the path
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She hurt. Inside and out. Her head pounded, her muscles were weak. Yet all she wanted was Dakarai back here with her. She had sat up for a while, but she was so tired. Laying down wouldn't hurt. Yet she didn't close her eyes. All she could see was him. The snake, as her sister called him. She should visit her. But thinking about stepping outside the borders, outside the safety of it made her tremble. She heard her name, but for a minute she didn't raise her head. It was heavy. Yet the voice was his, and she forced her head up and met his gaze.
Her breath caught in her throat. The emotions in his eyes made her heart pound.  Then the moment was over, and she watched him fall, the dull thus of his body making her cringe as she rushed forward. Nuzzling him, her pain didn't matter as she spoke. What can I do to help, love? He was so torn up, and hate mixed with overwhelming emotions, aimed at one man. Taking a deep breath, she looked at him as she kissed his cheek. Tell me what to do.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
You choose the door you choose the path - by Dakarai - March 11, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: You choose the door you choose the path - by Onyx Saefyn - March 12, 2018, 12:35 AM