Blackfeather Woods Do they always walk away from dead bodies?
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Cameo for now, feel free to skip over me!

Since her return, Shivali became even more recluse than before. She avoided any and all interaction, except the few exchanges she allows Kove, but keeping to her own company will keep secrets safe. Her wounds, however superficial they may have bee, have more or less resolved. Her thick, northern fur covers most of them and the distance she provides between herself and anyone else prevents them from seeing them. While she keeps to herself, her efforts are not going to waste. She stays on the borders, just inside, keeping an eye on any and all that may cause hard. Mostly, she doesn’t want to see him. His scent has been detected but she hasn’t seen him since, so she isn’t sure if it is her mind playing tricks on her or his elusive form hunting her again.

Voice are noted ahead, though the words are foreign to her, and she moves quickly. Kove’s form is seen ahead, quickly departing the break in trees and she scans out to see three other wolves with great distance between them. Her ears twitch upon her head to listen (to no avail, for the words mean nothing to her) and she steps up, breaking away from the door forest in silence and keeping her distance from both her leader and the stranger wolves ahead.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
Do they always walk away from dead bodies? - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Do they always walk away from dead bodies? - by Shivali - April 03, 2018, 02:26 PM