Don't you talk to strangers.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had been watching the borders like wild man as of late. He was constantly traversing them, pacing among them waiting for the day that his former family would come calling. It irked him to no end that it was Njal that headed up the charge. Granted he understood that the warden had a family to protect but Jace had promised he would not harm them and he could never harm a child or a woman carrying child no more than he could take his own life. He shook his head in irritation. He just studied them for now, there was not much he could do against 4 wolves, granted if it came down to the grind he would try. However, like the brazen fools that they were they began to ascend into his new families domain and he grew agitated and tiring of just watching he moved to intercept, they had gotten far enough he felt truthfully. There was not much he could do against 4 wolves, but he would go down fighting if he had too. He loosed a howl to the others in the pack and then moved to meet them at the head.

He stepped into the moonlight pooling around on the ground and spoke softly with ice edging his words. Isn't it funny you bring a betrayer to babysit the betrayed how wonderful Njal. A growl was in his throat as he stood barring entrance his hackles raised and his eyes alight with a flame all their own a red tinge hugging the edges of his blue orbs. So what brings you to the mountain? A place I might add that you do not belong? You're lucky I don't rip out your throats for trespassing? However I am willing to listen to reason for the moment. His feelings were at war inside himself. He did not want to attack any of them he counted at least two of them a friend once, he counted Njal as much more a man worthy of his respect and his awe. Truthfully he still respected the warden and it just about killed him to speak so sharply to him,but just as Njal would not give an inch to trespassers regardless of who they were he would not either. He was a warden after all Christened by the Creek himself.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Don't you talk to strangers. - by RIP Njal - June 12, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Danica RIP - June 12, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Cutthroat - June 13, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Scimitar - June 16, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Jace - June 16, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 16, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by ZC25 - June 16, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by RIP Njal - June 16, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Amekaze - June 16, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Danica RIP - June 16, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Don't you talk to strangers. - by Cutthroat - June 17, 2014, 08:04 AM