Stone Circle Love me as though there were no tomorrow
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Ooc/ having some complications - some random pains they haven't tied down. Getting evaluated by more doctors xx

Stark remained quiet for a moment, allowing Val to focus on eating and on herself while he watched their children at her breast. He was full of so many emotions - doubt, pride, love, fear, an overwhelming desire to protect them. Had his own father felt this way looking at his children? He didn't have fond memories with Curran and hoped that further down the line his kids wouldn't say the same thing. He gave a nod when she mentioned the name she'd wanted for the girl - the one who looked like Banner. "Keen is perfect." He said with a soft smile, finally tearing his eyes away from the litter long enough to look at his mate.

"I like Merrit," Although no one should ever let him name anything - especially not children who would have to carry their names until they were old enough to change them. "Is that.... Too weird? And.. What should we call her? If she looks like your mom and brother... Maybe something about them?" Alexander wasn't very feminine though, and the tiny little girl deserved a name to grow into. Stark curled himself carefully, his back facing the entrance to the den so his warmth was given to his mate and children.

" When do you want to call the kids?" Stark was in no rush and absolutely wouldn't rush Valette either - but he would call Steph, Clary, and Ezra as soon as Val was ready to receive visitors. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Love me as though there were no tomorrow - by Stark - May 29, 2018, 11:32 PM