Dragoncrest Cliffs I don't wanna be the right way round
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Meeting someone on their way to Drageda had not been on her list of things to expect during her little vacation but, the surprise was still a pleasant one, if only because it appeared as if she had possibly found a new patient. His gangly appearance had initially taken her aback. It was spring, prey was plentiful with newborns being easy targets amongst the choices out there and yet he was worn thin, almost sickly looking. She assumed it was that leg of his that was wearing him down, an unfortunate situation to be in but, it was his lucky day for he had just met the future best medic in all of the Teekons. 

Rose had observed what she could during their trip to the cliffs, watching attentively in the way he limped, the pace he walked at, the space between his steps and how by the time they reached Drageda he could barely support himself. She had tried her best to do what she could, mumbling small talk during the journey (while also casually tossing in the fact that she was an aspiring medic) to try and take his mind off the obvious discomfort it appeared he was going through. She paused for a moment when they reached the borders, taking a second to herself before eventually coming to rest next to his injured side in a silent show of support as he called for the leaders.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 22, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 22, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 28, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 28, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 30, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 31, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - June 02, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - June 30, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - June 30, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - July 01, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - July 04, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - July 08, 2018, 05:36 PM