Arrow Lake You make me laugh, you make me cry
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Zula @Serem Reunion! Backdated to the 20th after Hyacinth leaves. Dawn ish.

The medic woman had seemed to notice his constant circling and so he had stepped from the shadows motioning for Serem to follow. He slowly made his way toward Zula, keeping his gaze fixated on the strange woman. She held his eyes and seemed to be a bit frightened of him, standing up and stepping away from Zula. "I won't hurt you because you saved her. Normally i'd try to have a bit of fun but...you did me a favor. Thank you" he spoke softly so he wouldn't wake Zula up quite yet. The woman seemed shaken by his words and he snorted, stepping toward Zula. The pale furred woman growled at him and spoke to him, speaking. He laughed and shook his head, explaining he meant Zula no harm. he gave his word but told her to leave and the blue eyed healer seemed satisfied or maybe just eager to escape and headed off. Stepping closer to Zula he nudged her gently, a low rumble leaving his throat "Wake up Zula...It's Nikan." he said softly and lay down beside her blue and purple eyes focused intensely on her filled with worry and anger and relief.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Nikan - May 26, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Serem - May 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Zula - May 31, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Nikan - June 02, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Zula - June 15, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Nikan - June 16, 2018, 02:57 PM