King Elk Forest Skyscrapers
34 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Evening blinked some more, attempting to clear her vision, even shaking her head a little. Unfortunately, no amount of squeezing her eyes shut and opening them was going to make her see any better, something that she knew by that point in her life. That knowledge did not stop her from trying, however. “I’m Flow— Evening,” she said, clearing her throat to get the grogginess out of it. She’d almost given this wolf her old name, Flower, in her tiredness. “I…” She hesitated. She was about to tell the female that she couldn’t come out of the den because of the sun, but she did not want to give away the fact that she was stuck inside the den in case the woman was not friendly. Her current position would leave her vulnerable to attack.

But that made no sense the more Evening thought about it. If the woman had wanted to attack her, she would have done it by now, surely. And she wasn’t blind, either. She could see Evening’s strange coloration, pink eyes and nose, the way her skin shone through her pearly-white fur. “I would come out, but the sun hurts me,” she finally said, painfully aware of how long she had been sitting there staring off into space and thinking of what to say.
I will exit a thread after 10 days of no reply. Feel free to do the same.
Messages In This Thread
Skyscrapers - by Sapphira - June 20, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: Skyscrapers - by Evening - June 20, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Skyscrapers - by Sapphira - June 20, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Skyscrapers - by Evening - June 25, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Skyscrapers - by Sapphira - June 26, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Skyscrapers - by Evening - June 28, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: Skyscrapers - by Sapphira - June 29, 2018, 11:32 AM