Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
A scruffy white wolf laid asleep within the cool caves, patches of fur unevenly on his body as his winter coat shed. Little barks and growls rose from his mouth, feet seeming to spasm while he dreamt. It had been a while since he had seen his siblings, and his dream was not exactly pleasant. The scene in his mind was him alone, not being able to see his brothers and sisters, yet his father standing over him, barking orders. His lip lifted, and a growl rose from his muzzle. Surprise ran through him when his father's hackles rose then he charged. Tomkin's body tensed, yet as his father's massive form leaped, a howl jerked his body, slamming his head into the rock wall of the cave, green eyes popping open with a groan. He was known for not waking up fast, a fact his father had took delight in reminding him of daily.

Standing up, he blinked sleepily and shook, trying to wake up. That howl...his eyebrows furrowed, knowing he should be able to place it immediately, yet his brain was still fuzzy. Stretching slowly, he moved towards the opening, his head now pounding. He picked up his pace, although stumbling slightly, still not awake. Stepping into the light, his eyes went wide, the sight in front of him bittersweet. Takiyok, sister, you gave me a headache. He grumbled sleepily, yet his tail wagged happily as he moved towards her, a smile on his muzzle.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM