Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The flash of white towards him made him spring forward, meeting her nuzzle with one of his own, his tail beating the air. A lazy smile came across his features as he spoke. Of course I'm okay. I can survive on my own, dear sister. How long? I haven't been keeping track...one, two weeks? It's beautiful here. What do you think of it? His voice was light and proud of his finding, yet his bright green eyes didn't miss anything as he went over her, making sure she wasn't hurt in any way, concern fleeting on his features. When did you leave? And how did our parents take it? And why now? He wasn't concerned that she hadn't left with them. It was her choice, and although he hadn't liked it, she was the one who had to live with it, so his words were straight to the point, but his tone gentle, a rare thing unless it was towards his siblings. Locking eyes with her, he sat on his haunches and tilted his head, a disquiet feeling within him.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM