Wheeling Gull Isle molotov cocktails on me like accessories
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
haha i love drift, i feel like this is a good place to fade?

he obeys her immediately and oh that is a satisfying rush of power for the girl, who cannot help but feel drunk on it, ambitious and power-hungry is her blood (even if she considers herself a near replica of her dear sweet mother). in a different life she would have done well to be arturo's daughter, would have done well in the gangster's realm. but there is no different life, there is only the island and reed has no arturo to shape her will. 

maybe that's for the best.

"here," she instructs, thrusting her nose in the direction she wants him to move, "help me expand this part -- between mou and the babies, i want to have a bigger, centralized store here..." reed explains her project, sorting her herbs as she does -- what's necessary for mou, what coelacanth might need, things for emergencies and so forth -- keeping driftwood occupied for as long as he will indulge her in this little display of power (and frankly, having a second set of paws to help dig is a boon, seeing as she's still fairly tiny).
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
RE: molotov cocktails on me like accessories - by Reed Wolf - August 12, 2018, 02:26 PM