Stone Circle It's so much better when everyone is in; are you in?
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana could see the fumble in her expression, she knew what it felt like to try and deny her emotions, and already her heart reached for the girl. The princess wouldn't pry, but instead mimicked the other girls emotion, empathizing with her. With a sad smile the mongol nodded, "That I can help with." A hunt was definitely in order, it had been many weeks since they had hunted last. Brynn's wounds had healed. 

Lifting her head slightly, Kegana scented the air for any form of prey that could offer her friend much need pastime. There were deer around, but they had been there and done that. There had been a large pack hunt not to long ago and the caches were pretty full. Times like this called for more abstract prey, when success wasn't necessarily required. She had heard of the wild turkey's, but had never attempted to catch one. Looking at Brynn with an amused glint in her ocean eyes, "Perhaps the pups would like a unique treat. We could attempt to catch one of those turkey's?" 

Providing distraction would not sooth the pains that Brynn held, and Kegana would make sure that her friend was ok in the days to come. She would be there if Brynn needed to talk, and hoped the girl knew she was there for her.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread