Stone Circle It's so much better when everyone is in; are you in?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Rolls were done on tabletop
Will turkey fly at Brynn or run at Brynn? Even=fly; odd=run: 1d10 (9)= run
Will Brynn catch right away or have to chase? Even=catch; odd=chase: 1d10 (7)= chase
Second attempt at catching turkey. Even=catch; odd=chase: 1d10 (7)= chase

Brynn waited in her spot, tensed and ready to spring into action. It wasn't long before she saw three turkeys running at her with Kegana close on their heals. The first to reach her ran directly at the spot she was hiding, so when it was close enough, Brynn leaped out at the bird, who somehow dodged her lunge and went running to the right further into the forest.

Fueled by her adrenaline, Brynn immediately took off after her target hoping to still salvage the situation. The bird wasn't very fast, but the added obstacle of the trees prevented Brynn from reaching her full speed. 

She chased the bird for a few minutes before it changed directions to head back to where her friend had been. Brynn thought this was her opportunity to catch the turkey, but when she was almost close enough to end the chase, she had to dodge a low hanging branch, and the frustrating fowl was able to put distance between them again. 

Growling in frustration, Brynn pushed her legs to move faster, her goal now to flush the bird back towards her partner. Maybe then, Kegana could do what she had failed to do twice already and catch the damn thing. 

I left it kind of open ended. I didn't want to assume Keg would still be around waiting once Brynn came back. :)
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread