Stone Circle It's so much better when everyone is in; are you in?
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
rolls: 

Catch right away or chase, even=catch; odd=chase: 1d10 (5) = chase

Catch or not, even=yes; odd=no: 1d10 (5) = no

second turkey, right away or chase, same as above: 1d10 (10) = catch! YAY

Kegana could see the birds get spooked as Brynn lept from her hidden vantage. Using this to her advantage the mongol attempted to catch on of the birds that had gotten confused in the commotion and turned back toward the first danger of Keg's fierce jaws. The creature realized its mistake just in time as it was able to fly just out of the princesses teeth and skitter away.

Not one to give up easily the woman was quick to recover and launch at another bird that seemed to be having issues. Her speedy recovery lended itself to her success as she defly sank her teeth into the spreed wing of the odd creature. Swinging her paw around she was able to pin the fowls neck to the ground where she was able to transfer her jaws from the wing to the her neck and quickly snap it. Relieving the bird from suffering. 

Looking up, and holding the caron in her lips, Kegana realized her adventure had carried her away from Brynn's original position. Cantering back, the woman wondered if her friend had caught anything herself.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread